Your Life: An Owner’s Manual
James Miller has written for many magazines. Here are a few of his articles that will help you simplify and transform your spirit, mind and body.
- Mediocrity: the dream killer – Doing what you’ve always done is a sign of mediocrity.
- Preventing backstabbing friends – Practical tools to weed out these toxic people from your life.
- Closed Doors – Missed opportunities are not always what they seem
- Faith vs. Fear – They both ask us to do the same thing, believe in something that may or not be true
- The sky is falling – Fearing your worst-case scenario coming true
- When all hope is lost – There is always hope regardless of how you feel
- Who are you in your relationship? – Ways to improve your relationship
- Getting your life back on track – Refocusing who you are and who you want to become
- Forgiving yourself – Letting go of past situations
- The importance of expressing emotions – Emotions have a physiological impact on your body
- Setting healthy boundaries – Being assertive internally and externally will keep you safe
- When it doesn’t make sense – Learning to see how all things are linked together in your life
- Too much baggage – Your self-perception determines how others see you
- Overcoming your season of crisis – How do you handle adversity?
- But, I need closure… – You are the one who decides when you get closure
- What’s the lesson? – Reframing a situation to learn more about yourself
- Compromising in dating relationships – Dating people we were never meant to date
- Why am I so angry? – Five anger payoffs we experience when anger is used as a coping mechanism
- Four categories of people in your life – Learning how to invest energy in healthy relationships
- Why New Year’s resolutions fail – Without proper planning and measurable goals people will fail
- Dysfunctional Family Holiday Reunions – Setting limits and expectations over the holidays.
- Overcoming the Holiday Blues – Ways to be proactive during your holiday season
- The Three Second Rule – Self-Sabotage starts in just three seconds
- Thinking Errors – Dysfunctional thinking templates we each use which causes conflict on our lives
- Who am I? – Whatever you believe about yourself becomes your reality
- Steps for Effective Communication – Practice these steps for improved communication
- You Can’t Reject Me – People don’t reject us, we reject ourselves
- Emotional Forecasting – How Does My Future Look? – If you project your current circumstances into the future your future will feel hopeless
To learn more about James and to read additional articles, hear his iHeartRadio show as well as watch his short YouTube clips please visit: JamesMillerLifeology.com
#articles #magazine #tools #techniques #life #success #lifeology #iheartradio #youtube #lifeology #jamesmillerlifeology #motivation #inspiration #hope